This is a great meal if you hate washing up but don’t mind chopping. 🙂 It’s a traybake so just toss the ingredients in the tray, and in the oven it goes.
Ok, I admit, the kale is missing from the photos because even though I liked the crispy kale on top it did cover everything else in the tray, and the rest of the family voted against using the poor thing anyway.
- 1 kg baby potatoes, halved
- 8 chicken thighs, skin on
- 100 g kolbasz/chorizo, sliced
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 2 small onions, peeled and quartered
- 6 garlic cloves, skin on
- 1 large courgette, cut into chunks
- 100 g kale, roughly chopped
- 25 g pumpkin seeds
- 2 tsp fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Preparation: 10 minutes to peel, cut and chop
Cooking time: 45 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Parboil the potatoes in salted water just until tender, then drain.
- Put the chicken thighs and the potatoes onto a large tray, drizzle with olive oil and season well. Cook for 20 minutes.
- Add the chorizo, garlic, onions, courgette and fresh thyme. Squeeze over the lemon juice and cook for a further 20 minutes.
- Toss with the kale and pop back in the oven for 5 more minutes.
- Serve with pumpkin seeds sprinkled over.
Found on Netmums.