- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 aubergine, diced into 2 cm pieces
- 2 courgettes, chopped
- 1 red pepper, cut into 2 cm pieces
- 200 g butternut squash, peeled and diced into 2 cm pieces
- 200 ml white wine
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- salt and pepper
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 4 tbsp Parmesan, grated
- French bread
Preparation: 15 minutes to chop, cut and dice
Cooking time: 3-4 hours on low or 2-3 hours on high
- Place the stoneware on the hob and heat the oil, then fry the onion and garlic until soften.
- Add all the ingredients except the tomatoes and Parmesan and mix well.
- Cook for 3-4 hours on how setting or 2-3 hours on high.
- Once cooked, fold in the chopped tomatoes and cheese and season.
- Serve with crunchy French bread.