- 900 g beef mince
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 400 g tinned tomatoes
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 410 g tin kidney beans, drained
- 100 ml beef stock
- 1/2 tsp hot chilli powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- salt, pepper
- sour cream and tortillas, to serve
Preparation: 20 minutes chopping and browning
Cooking time: 4-5 hours on low or 2-3 hours on high
- Add the mince into the slow cooker and brown it on the hob.
- Add rest of the ingredients (except the sour cream and tortillas :)), mix well and cook for 4-5 hours on low setting or 2-3 hours on high, until the meat is tender.
- Once cooked, stir and if it’s too thin, stir in 1 tbsp gravy granulates and heat on high for a few minutes.
- Serve with sour cream and tortillas.