- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 large sweet potatoes, cut into bitesize chunks
- 1+1 green, yellow or red pepper, cut into bitesize chunks
- half lemon, cut into small chunks
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- basil leaves, torn
- couscous, made as per instructions on the packaging
Preparation: 5-10 minutes to cut
Cooking time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Add the sweet potato, peppers and lemon in a large oven dish. Toss with the oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Roast for 25 minutes, stirring about half way through.
- Put the salmon fillets to the dish, skin side up and roast for 10 minutes.
- Tear up some basil leaves and toss through the vegetables.
- Serve salmon on top of the vegetables, along with couscous and natural yoghurt.
This recipe is based on the one I found on Netmums.