Salmon with Couscous
- 1 large overripe banana
- 1 large egg
- 40 gram all purpose flour
- Mash the banana with a fork or potato masher until no chunks remain in the bowl.
- Whisk first the eggs, then the flour with the banana puree until the batter is thick and smooth.
- I usually don’t use any grease but if your pan is sticky use a little oil to prevent the pancakes from sticking.
- Pour a small circle of batter on the pan, or many small circles if there is room. I usually make 4 at a time and they are as big as my palm. Of course you can make bigger pancakes as well.
- Fry them over medium heat and when the pancake begins to bubble, flip over to the other side and cook until done.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.