One of the easiest dinners I can imagine.
- 20 baby new potatoes
- 650 g chicken breasts, tinly sliced
- 2 cans of creamy chicken soup
- 1 small can of sweetcorn
- Salt, pepper
Preparation: 10-15 minutes to chop, cut and dice
Cooking time: 4-5 hours on low or 3-4 hours on high
- Place the potatoes into the slow cooker.
- Add the chicken breast slices on top.
- Mix the sweetcorn in the soup and pour it into the slow cooker to cover the meat and potatoes.
- Season to taste and cook low setting for 5-6 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
- Serve with green salad.
Based on this Chicken and Potatoes Slow Cooker recipe.