All you need is a big tray.
- 1 kg new potatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 10 chicken drumsticks or 8 thighs
- 2 cloves of garlic, unpeeled
- 4 rosemary springs
- 1 lemon, halved
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
Preparation: 5 minutes to cut and trim
Cooking time: 1 hour
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C Fan.
- Put the potatoes into a large oven dish and pour over the oil. Toss to coat well.
- Tuck the chicken, garlic and rosemary in amongst the potatoes. Drizzle with the juice of half the lemon and add the squeezed lemon to the pan. Season and roast for 50 minutes.
- Add the asparagus into the pan and give it a shake so they nestle in amongst the rest. Cook for a further 8-10 minutes until the chicken is cooked.
- Pick out the roasted garlic and squeeze the soft centres into a small bowl, add the juice from the remaining half lemon, season and mash all together. This dressing can be drizzled over the chicken when serving.
I found this recipe on Netmums.